This site is for you, the one who loves your kid the most.
IT’S OKAY TO PUSH YOUR CHILD TO BE THEIR BEST.
This is your permission slip to encourage your child to pursue excellence and success – and to find joy in work – setting them up to thrive as creative adults.
Isn’t that our true mission as parents? To promote their ability to be ethical thinkers and positive change-makers in their communities – a fellow World Citizen.
- Children are to be SEEN and HEARD
- In taking a genuine interest in their lives
- The best learning comes from outside the classroom
- Parents are the first and continuing educators of their children
- In talking about things that matter
- Challenges develop character
- Giving a child the freedom to sort out their own values and discover their own interests
- Affirming their efforts and achievements
- Handing a child everything they desire is not love
- In practicing caring and gratitude
- In letting kids be themselves
- Respecting each child’s individual personalities
- Learning happens through experience and making an effort builds confidence
- A parent’s word means everything
- Encouraging their natural curiosity and nurturing it through enjoyable activities
- Raising kids who are confident, kind and successful
- Allowing children to pursue their passions, not ours